UPDATE: The Reading Eggs blog has moved! Find our latest articles here and follow us on Facebook to receive alerts.
The Reading Eggs Blog provides parents with useful tips, ideas and learning activities for young children.
Choose a category from the menu above to search for fun, meaningful and easy ways to build your child’s skills in reading, writing, mathematics and more!
About Reading Eggs – where children learn to read
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids – and it really works!
The online learning program is grounded in solid educational research and covers all five components of reading – phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, comprehension, and fluency.
Your child will have fun completing the interactive lessons, collecting golden eggs, unlocking exciting new learning areas, and exploring over 2000 children’s titles in the online library.
Reading Eggs is the perfect way to prepare your child for school or help them catch up with their peers if they’re struggling.
See why over 3.4 million users worldwide have launched their child’s reading journey with Reading Eggs – start your FREE trial here today!
Proven Reading Results
- Over 91% of parents using Reading Eggs report a noticeable improvement in their child’s reading within weeks.
- The program is built around proven learning principles and scientific research.
- Used in over 16,000 schools worldwide (and counting!)
- Developed by expert educators with 30+ years of experience.
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Reading Eggs is successful because it makes learning phonics and essential reading skills a truly enjoyable experience for children aged 3–13.
- Includes hundreds of interactive games, motivating rewards and songs.
- Lessons are matched to your child’s reading level so activities are never boring or too challenging.
- Your child will earn rewards as they progress, so they’ll feel proud of their achievements and excited to keep learning.
- You’ll have access to detailed assessment reports to track your child’s progress.
Start your child’s reading journey today by registering for a FREE trial here today – it’s fast, easy and 100% obligation-free!